One way to add items to your log is by using Quick Add. To use Quick Add:
1. Tap the + icon on the Log Screen.
2. A “Quick Add” pop-up will appear where you have the option to list out more than one food at a time.
3. Begin typing the items you wish to add to your log. Be sure to add a comma in between items.
4. When all the items you wish to add have been typed out, tap “Add.”
5. Each item will appear in your log with the default serving size. Once the items have been added, you can change the serving sizes if necessary. Click here for How to Change a Serving Size of an Item in Your Log.
You can also use Voice Recognition in Quick Add. Click here for How to Log Using Voice Recognition.