If you can’t log in to Everything Food, it might be because you have forgotten or mistyped your password. Try the password again, typing carefully, and checking your Caps Lock first. If that doesn’t work, use the following instructions.
1. Click “Sign In” on the Everything Food home page.
Click the “Sign In” link on the home page. You’ll see it in the top right corner of your screen, between the “Help” link and the green “Sign Up” link.
2. Click or tap the link that says, "Forgot Password".
A screen will pop up, with a text box for your email address.
3. Enter the email address associated with your account.
Type the email address associated with your Everything Food account into the box. Double-check to make sure you’ve entered it correctly, then click or tap “Reset Password.” A reset link, usable for 24 hours, will be sent to your email inbox. If you don’t see it, check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.
4. Go to your Inbox.
Open the Inbox associated with the email address used for your Everything Food account. The password reset email should be there shortly. The sender will be “Everything Food Support Team” (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the subject line will read “Password Reset Instructions – Everything Food.” If you don’t see it, check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.
5. Click the link in the message.
Open the password reset email and click the link you find there. This will take you to a password reset screen.
6. Enter your new password.
If it’s not pre-filled for you, enter the email address associated with your account into the appropriate box. Then:
- Type your chosen password into the “New password” box
- Click the eye icon to show your new password, and verify that it’s correct
- Click or tap “Save New Password”.